The first sale was in October of 1989 at the Lyon Village Community House, with approximately 17 families consigning. Since that first sale, we’ve held a fall and spring sale each year.
We’ve changed venues over the years, and our new temporary home is Walker Chapel United Methodist Church. We aim to return to St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church in 2021 after a renovation takes place, as that has been our home since the fall of 2004. With over 100 families participating now, St. Andrew’s offers us sufficient space and availability at its facility to ensure we continue to present a superior consignment sale to the community.
- We operate as a cooperative effort to benefit the consignors and customers alike.
- Consignors help set-up and staff the sale, working one shift (3 hours) in exchange for receiving 80% of the sale price of each of their consigned items.
- The sale is held twice a year—in the fall and in the spring.
- We donate unsold items from the sale to a variety of local, national and international charities which, in turn, give them to needy families.
- Charitable organizations we have supported over the years can be seen by clicking here. If you represent a charity we should be working with, let us know!!